Depression, Their Symptoms and Tips to Handle Depression
Depression is an abnormal expressive and emotional state, a mental illness that almost affects deeply our belief, our feeling; our awareness and our behaviors in very determined and serve chronic ways. Whenever we are in state of depression we always feel sad about everything around us. Depression does not require a difficult time or circumstances. Surely depression often occurs in the absence of any such set off.
We have notice that Depression affects almost everything in our lives, by making everything in our lives with a reduction of pleasurable, fewer attractive, take away essential moments of happiness a, less charming.. Depression drains our power, our passion and motivation, and our capability to practice joy, happiness, and pleasure. Your entire doorstep is likely to be lower, you’re keener, faster to anger and to get disturbed, faster to smash down, and it takes longer to rebound back from everything when you are in state of depression.
The Symptoms of Depression:
Following are the symptoms of depression and, people need to have at least 5 of the following symptoms for a repetitive period of at least 2 weeks:
- A sad mood most of the time.
- A loss of enjoyment in most activities.
- Important changes in weight.
- Disturbances in sleeping patterns.
- Majority of the time person feels restless.
- Most of the time feeling tired and low energy level.
- Person feels unnecessary shame and valueless..
- Person with depression experiencing a lot of problems with thinking,
- Most of the time person feel and experience low level of focus,and loss the ability to make decisions.
- Person with depression always having thoughts of suicide.
- Person with depression always think pessimistic about everything..
If you think you have one or more depression symptoms in you then it is important for you to search for a trained mental health professional for analysis and treatment.
Some Tips to Handle Depression:
- If you are depressed then you must set a routine and follow it. Setting a daily schedule can help you get back on track.
- To get rid of depression you must set small goal on daily basis and try to achieve it. And once you fell well than you can add more challenging goal.
- Regular exercise also helps you to get relief from depression.
- Try to get enough sleep on daily basis that also help you in fighting against depression.
- When you are depressed try to make things positive and have fun.
Psychologist Arslan Saleem