Symptoms, Type of Sleep Disorders and How to Improve your Sleep.
Majority of us have facing sleep problems. If sleep problems are a common and get in the way with your daily life, you may be suffering from a sleep disorder. Sleep disorders affect harmful impact on your spirit, emotional balance, and health.
Symptoms of Sleep Disorders
Following are some symptoms of sleep disorders.
- When you feel bad-tempered during the day.
- When you have facing difficulty awake when reading or watching television.
- When you feel sleepy during driving your car
- When you are unable to concentrate on the things all the day.
- When you are unable to control your emotions
If you have any of the above mentioned symptoms you may have a sleep disorder.
Common Types of Sleep Disorders
It is the most common type of sleep disorder and it is a condition in which person has lack of ability to get the maximum amount of sleep that need to awaken up feeling clam rested and recharged the body energies.
Symptoms of insomnia:
- Difficulty and problem sleeping at night
- Wake up often during the night
- When you need to take sleeping pills in order to get sleep
- Feel low amount of energy during the day
Sleep apnea is a widespread sleep disorder in which person breathing for the time being stops during sleep due to the stumbling block of the upper airways.
Symptoms of sleep apnea:
- Repeated gap and pause in breathing in sleep
- Out of breath during sleep
- Feeling tired after get up and dull during the day
- Get up with shortness of breath
Restless Legs Syndrome:
Restless legs syndrome is a sleep disorder that cause an almost overwhelming urge to move your legs. The urges to move take place when you are resting and are generally due to painful feelings.
Symptoms of Restless Legs Syndrome:
- Painful feelings profound within the legs.
- The leg feelings are activate by relax and get not as good as at night
- The painful feelings for the time being get improved when you move your legs
Narcolepsy is also a sleep disorder that involves extreme, unmanageable daytime sleepiness. It is cause by a dysfunction of the brain mechanism that controls sleeping and waking.
Symptoms of Narcolepsy
- Seeing or hearing things when you are starting to dream before you are fully asleep
- Unexpectedly feeling losing control of your muscles when you are smiling or annoyed.
- dream exactly after going to sleep
- Unable to move when you are waking up.
How to Improve your Sleep
Following are the tips to improve your sleep problems
- Carry on a regular sleep schedule
- Make convinced you that bedroom is dark, calm, and silent.
- Turn off your TV, Smartphone a few hours ahead of your sleep.
- Follow regular and standard exercise schedules.
- Take your diet on schedules time.
By Psychologist Arslan Saleem